Last Updated: June 15, 2018
What information we collect about you?
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information about you when you input it into the Services or otherwise provide it directly to us.
- At Account Creation. At a minimum, an email address is required to provision a new Azuqua account (paid or trial). We ask for and may collect other information at account creation including contact information (first name, last name, phone number), and employment details (company name, job title).
- When Enhancing Your Profile. In addition to the account-related information described above, other information can be added from within the Services to enhance your profile. You may choose to add a profile photo or address to your Azuqua account or update the Azuqua org with company information (phone number, address).
- When Purchasing Services. If you purchase a paid subscription, you may need to provide us with billing and payment details including full name, company name, credit card or banking information, and billing/shipping address.
- When Attending Events. We may collect or otherwise receive personal data such as your name, address, phone number, email, job title, or company name when you register for or attend an event where Azuqua is a sponsor or participant.
- In Online Submissions. We collect information through interactive features of our Sites – e.g., when you submit online forms; participate in surveys, contests, or promotions; join online chat discussions; request customer support; or respond to “Contact Us” invitations. Personal data gathered may include contact information (full name, phone number, email), employment details (company name/size, job title), information about your use of Azuqua, and any other information you choose to share.
- Through our Support Channels. When you submit a support request through our systems, we will collect company and contact data, and record activity related to your request. Information submitted as part of support tickets is processed by us in order to provide help to you in using the Service, to contact you about your request(s), and to improve our products and services.
- Through our Services.
- Customer Data. The Azuqua Service allows users to connect to third-party applications, to periodically or on-demand pull data from those applications into Azuqua’s servers, and to pass data from the Azuqua Service onward to other third-party applications. These transfers are done only under the direction of, and under the sole control of, Azuqua users. By using the Service, you warrant that Azuqua has your permission to perform any such transfers on your behalf, notwithstanding that these may contain personal data, and may cross international borders. Azuqua does not control the privacy practices of applications to or from which you may transfer data, and you warrant that when transferring Customer Data, you are accepting the privacy terms to which those applications subscribe. Customer Data may be stored in our systems temporarily as part of processing and retained for a limited time to support Service features such as execution history logging and error recovery. Customer Data is protected from interception or alteration using commercially feasible methods, and Azuqua will not examine or distribute any Customer Data except as provided in our Terms of Service, or as required by law.
- Connection Data. If you access our Site or Service through a third-party connection or log-in or connect an application to Azuqua, that third-party you connected with may pass certain information about your use of its service to Azuqua. This information could include, but is not limited to, the User ID associated with your account, an access token necessary to access that service, any information that you have permitted the third-party to share with us, and any information you have made public in connection with that third-party service. Connection Data is processed in order to provide application connectivity, which is part of the Service.
Information We Receive From Other Sources
We receive information about you from other Service users, from third-party services, and from our business and channel partners.
- From Your Employer. If you use the Services through an enterprise account, your employer may provide Azuqua with your email address in order to provision your account. Your employer may choose to share additional information about you including your contact information (full name, phone number) and employment details (job title).
- From Others Users. Other users of our Services may provide information about you when they submit content through the Services. For example, you may be mentioned in a support ticket opened by someone else. We also receive your email address from other Service users when they provide it in order to invite you to the Services. Similarly, an administrator may provide your contact information if they designate you as the billing admin or org administrator on your company’s Azuqua account.
- From Third Parties.
- When Purchasing Services. A third-party intermediary is used to manage credit card processing. It is not permitted to store, retain, or use your billing information for any purpose except for credit card processing on our behalf.
- Third-Party Sources. Subject to applicable laws, we may gather information about you from Azuqua’s global resale and referral partners, as well as public information – including Internet searches relating to you or your company – in order to better service your account and to provide more relevant assistance and marketing.
Information We Collect Automatically
We collect information about you when you use our Services, including browsing our websites and taking certain actions within the Services.
- Your Use of the Services. We keep track of certain information about you when you visit and interact with any of our Services. This information includes the features you use; the links you click on; the type, size and filenames of attachments you upload to the Services; frequently used search terms; and how you interact with others on the Services. We also collect information about the teams and people you work with and how you work with them, like who you collaborate with and communicate with most frequently.
- Device and Connection Information. We collect information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other devices you use to access the Services. This device information includes your connection type and settings when you install, access, update, or use our Services. We also collect information through your device about your operating system, browser type, IP address, URLs of referring/exit pages, device identifiers, and crash data. We use your IP address and/or country preference in order to approximate your location to provide you with a better Service experience. How much of this information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services.
How we use information we collect
How we use the information we collect depends in part on which Services you use, how you use them, and any preferences you have communicated to us. Below are the specific purposes for which we use the information we collect about you.
- To Provide the Services. To provide and operate our Services, fulfill your orders and requests, authenticate you when you log in, process your payments, for bug and error reporting and resolution, to perform upgrades and maintenance, to operate and maintain the Services, and for similar purposes.
To Personalize Your Experience. We may tailor content we send or display to you in order to offer location customization and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experience using the Services.
- Analytics and Improvement. We are always looking for ways to make our Services smarter, faster, more secure, better integrated, and of greater use to you. We use collective learnings about how people use our Services and feedback provided directly to us to troubleshoot and to identify trends, usage, activity patterns and areas for integration and improvement of the Services. To better understand how users access and use the Services and for other research and analytical purposes, such as to evaluate and improve the Services and to develop additional products, services, and features.
- To Communicate with You About the Services. We use your contact information to send transactional communications via email and within the Services, including confirming your purchases, reminding you of subscription expirations, responding to your comments, questions and requests, providing customer support, and sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative messages. These communications are part of the Services and in most cases you cannot opt out of them. If an opt out is available, you will find that option within the communication itself or by contacting email@example.com.
- To Market, Promote and Drive Engagement with the Services. We may use your contact information and information about how you use the Services for direct marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may use contact information such as your email address to send promotional communications that may be of specific interest to you, including by email and by displaying Azuqua ads on other companies’ websites and applications, as well as on platforms like Facebook and Google. These communications are aimed at driving engagement and maximizing what you get out of the Services, including information about new features and product offerings, special offers or promotions, events, newsletters, or to otherwise contact you about Azuqua products. You may opt out of receiving marketing emails by following the opt-out instructions in the email or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We may still email customer service and transaction-related communications, even if you have opted out of receiving marketing communications.
- Customer Support. To communicate with you about your use of the Services, respond to your communications, complaints and inquiries, provide technical support, and for other customer service and support purposes.
- To Protect our Legitimate Business Interests and Legal Rights. Where required by law or where we believe it is necessary to protect our legal rights, interests and the interests of others, we use information about you in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory, and audit functions, and disclosures in connection with the acquisition, merger or sale of a business.
- With Your Consent. Where you have given us consent to do so, we may use information about you for a specific purpose not listed above. For example, we may publish testimonials or feature customer stories to promote the Services, with your permission.
- General Business Operations. Where necessary to the administration of our general business, accounting, recordkeeping, and legal functions.
Legal Bases for Processing (for EEA Users)
If you are an individual in the European Economic Area (EEA), we collect and process information about you only where we have legal bases for doing so under applicable EU laws. The legal bases depend on the Services you use and how you use them. This means we collect and use your information only where:
- We need it to provide you the Services, including to operate the Services, provide customer support and personalized features and to protect the safety and security of the Services;
- It satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote the Services and to protect our legal rights and interests;
- You give us consent to do so for a specific purpose; or
- We need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
If you have consented to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place. Where we are using your information because we or a third-party (e.g. your employer) have a legitimate interest to do so, you have the right to object to that use though, in some cases, this may mean no longer using the Services.
How we share information we collect
We make collaboration tools, and we want them to work well for you. This means sharing information through the Services and with certain third parties. We may share information we collect about you in the ways discussed below, including in connection with possible business transfers, but we are not in the business of selling information about you to advertisers or other third parties.
Sharing with Corporate Users
- Content and Usage. Azuqua is a data processor with respect to Customer Data and certain other user information we collect in providing the Services to our customers. This means: (a) the customer controls the information and determines how it may be used, and (b) we will process this information only under the written instructions of our customer or where otherwise required by applicable laws. So, if you use the Services under a corporate account, Customer Data and other information associated with your account (e.g., who has accessed, shared, amended, created, edited, or deleted Customer Data) may be disclosed to the corporate customer or an administrator on for the corporate customer’s account.
- Account Discovery. If the email address which you used to register with us belongs to a corporate entity (with the exception of known ISP email providers such as Gmail), we may disclose your email address and account information to (a) users associated with that entity if you are a plan administrator in order to help those users contact you, and (b) the entity and its Azuqua plan administrators in order to help them understand who in the organization is using Azuqua.
Sharing with Other Service Users
When you use the Services, we share certain information about you with other Service users.
- Managed Accounts and Administrators. Some of the features and functionality of the Services involve disclosure of your personal data to other users of the Services; for example, your name, email address, and job title may be displayed when a user views members of an “org”.
- Community Forums. Our Sites may include interactive features, including forums, online communities, bulletin boards and publicly accessible blogs. You should be aware that any information that you provide on these Sites might be read, collected, and used by any member of the public who accesses these Sites. Your posts and certain profile information may remain even after you terminate your account so we urge you to consider the sensitivity of any information you input into these Services. To request removal of your information from publicly accessible Sites operated by us, please contact us as provided below. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to and why.
Sharing with Third Parties
We share information with third parties that help us operate, provide, improve, integrate, customize, support and market our Services.
- Service Providers. We may share information about you with third-party vendors, consultants and other service providers (data processors) who are working on our behalf or providing services to us. We obtain appropriate contractual protections to limit these service providers’ use and disclosure of any information about you that we share with them. If a service provider needs to access information about you to perform services on our behalf, they do so under close instruction from us, including policies and procedures designed to protect your information.
- Infrastructure Processors. We use certain third parties for some of the infrastructure used to host data that is submitted to the Azuqua platform, including cloud providers.
- Service Processors. We use third-party service providers to process your personal data to assist us in business and technical operations. Azuqua has data processing agreements with such service providers, and their use of and access to personal data is limited to specific purposes. They provide services relating to: billing, customer support, marketing (direct mail, email, lead generation), and user experience.
- Subcontractors, Independent Contractors. We may employ the assistance of independent contractors to work on specific projects. We train these independent contractors on applicable Azuqua policies and they are required to adhere to substantially the same data security practices as are Azuqua employees.
- Azuqua Partners. We work with third parties who provide consulting, sales, and technical services to deliver and implement customer solutions around the Services. We may share your information with these third parties in connection with their services, such as to assist with billing and collections, to provide localized support, and to provide customizations. If you purchase access to the Services through a reseller (regardless of location), we may share certain information about your account and feature usage with the reseller (or their affiliate) in furtherance of their relationship with you. If you use a third-party to facilitate your payment obligations, we may share certain account-usage and billing-related information about your account with such third-party for billing and business administration purposes. Resellers and payment processors are independent data controllers of your personal data.
- With Your Consent. We share information about you with third parties when you give us consent to do so. For example, we often display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our public websites. With your consent, we may post your name alongside the testimonial.
- Compliance with Enforcement Requests and Applicable Laws. In exceptional circumstances, we may share information about you with a third-party if we believe that sharing is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, including to meet national security requirements.
- Enforcement of Our Rights. We may disclose information about you to a third-party to enforce our agreements, policies and terms of service, to protect the security or integrity of our products and services, and to protect Azuqua, our customers or the public from harm or illegal activities.
- Business Transactions. If Azuqua is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your information may be transferred to the acquiring entity as part of the transaction. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on the Services if a transaction takes place, as well as any choices you may have regarding your information.
How we store and secure information we collect
Information Storage and Security
We use data hosting service providers in the United States to host the information we collect, and we use technical measures to secure your data. While we implement safeguards designed to protect your information, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that data, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, is absolutely safe from intrusion by others.
For more information on our security practices and the technical, physical, and administrative safeguards we have implemented to protect your information, please refer to our Security Overview page.
How Long We Keep Information
How long we keep information we collect about you depends on the type of information, as described in further detail below. After such time, we will either delete or anonymize your information or, if this is not possible (for example, because the information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible.
- Account Information. We retain your account information for as long as your account is active and a reasonable period thereafter in case you decide to re-activate the Services. We also retain some of your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, to support business operations, and to continue to develop and improve our Services. Where we retain information for Service improvement and development, we take steps to eliminate information that directly identifies you, and we only use the information to uncover collective insights about the use of our Services, not to specifically analyze personal characteristics about you.
- Information You Share on the Services. If your account is deactivated or disabled, some of your information and the content you have provided will remain in order to allow your team members or other users to make full use of the Services. For example, we continue to display FLOs that you created to the users that were granted access to them.
- Managed Accounts. If the Services are made available to you through an organization (e.g., your employer), we retain your information as long as required by the administrator of your account. For more information, see “Managed Accounts and Administrators” above.
- Marketing Information. If you have elected to receive marketing emails from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences. If you have chosen to opt out of marketing communications, or when we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Personal Information, we securely delete the information or anonymise it or, if this is not possible, then we will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. We will delete this information from the servers at an earlier date if you so request, as described in “How to Access and Control Your Information” below. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created.
How to Access and Control Your Information
You have certain choices available to you when it comes to your information. Below is a summary of those choices, how to exercise them and any limitations.
- Deactivate Your Account. If you no longer wish to use our Services, you or your administrator may be able to deactivate your Services account. If you can deactivate your own account, that setting is available to you in your account settings. Otherwise, please contact your administrator. If you are an administrator and are unable to deactivate an account through your administrator settings, please contact Azuqua support. Please be aware that deactivating your account does not delete your information; your information remains visible to other Service users based on your past participation within the Services.
- Delete Your Information. Our Services give you the ability to delete certain information about you from within the Service. For example, you can delete all execution history for a FLO on an ad hoc basis, and you can remove certain profile information within your account settings. If you would like to have your data deleted from the Services entirely, you can contact email@example.com to request deletion of all your data. For anyone that requests this, we will work with you to ensure minimal impact to other members of your Azuqua organization(s). Azuqua will use reasonable efforts to process requests within 30 days. Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes, to complete transactions or to comply with our legal obligations.
- Access and Correct Your Information. Our Services give you the ability to access and update certain information about you from within the Service. For example, you can access your account settings from within the Service and update your profile information or account (org)information.
- Opt Out of Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the opt-out instructions located within the email, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your contact information removed from our promotional email list or registration database. Please note that if you opt out of marketing communications, Azuqua will continue to send you transactional or service-related communications, such as service announcements and administrative messages. If you do not wish to receive these, you have the option to cancel your account by logging in and using the Account Administration settings or by emailing us at email@example.com.
Users in the European Economic Area
Individuals in the EEA have the following rights with respect to their personal data:
- Rectification. You can ask us to rectify inaccurate information. We may seek to verify the accuracy of the data before rectifying it.
- Erasure. You can ask us to erase your personal data, but only where it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected; you have withdrawn your consent (where the data processing was based on consent); following a successful right to object (see ‘Objection’ below); it has been processed unlawfully; or to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject. We are not required to comply with your request to erase your personal data if the processing of your personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims. There are certain other circumstances in which we are not required to comply with your erasure request, although these two are the most likely circumstances in which we would deny that request.
- Restriction. You can ask us to restrict (i.e., keep but not use) your personal data, but only where its accuracy is contested (see ‘Rectification’ above), to allow us to verify its accuracy; the processing is unlawful, but you do not want it erased; it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, but we still need it to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims; you have exercised the right to object, and verification of overriding grounds is pending. We can continue to use your personal data following a request for restriction where we have your consent; to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims; or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person.
- Objection. You can object to any processing of your personal data which has our ‘legitimate interests’ as its legal basis, if you believe your fundamental rights and freedoms outweigh our legitimate interests. Once you have objected, we have an opportunity to demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate interests which override your rights and freedoms. In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing without providing any reason. We will then cease the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Portability. You can ask us to provide your personal data to you in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, or you can ask to have it ‘ported’ directly to another Data Controller, but only where our processing is based on your consent and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Withdrawal of Consent. You can withdraw your consent in respect of any processing of personal data which is based upon a consent which you have previously provided.
How we transfer information we collect internationally
- International Transfer of Data. We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. The information we collect may be transferred to, used from, and stored in the United States or other jurisdictions where our third-party service providers may be located. Whenever we transfer your information, we take steps to protect it; however, these jurisdictions (including the United States) may not guarantee the same level of protection of personal data as the jurisdictions in which you reside. By using the Services, you acknowledge and agree to any such transfer of information outside of the jurisdiction in which you reside.
- Onward Transfers. Third parties who process personal data on our behalf must agree to use such personal data only for the purpose for which it is provided by us and they must contractually agree to provide adequate protections for personal data. Azuqua will continue to be liable for any onward transfers of personal data to such third parties. Where required by applicable data protection laws, we make use of standard contractual data protection clauses, which have been approved by the European Commission to safeguard the transfer of information we collect from the European Economic Area and Switzerland.
Other important privacy information
Our Policy Towards Children
The Services are not directed toward children and we do not encourage children to participate in providing us with any personally identifiable information. We do not knowingly collect any personal data from children under the age of 13. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide personal data through the Services. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13, without a parent or guardian’s consent has provided personal data to us through the Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information.
We commit to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the way in which your personal data is being processed or you want to exercise your rights above, please reach out to Azuqua using the following details:
Attn: Azuqua, Inc.
2211 Elliott Avenue, Suite 300
Seattle, WA 98121 U.S.A
Important Information: If you are located in the EEA, Azuqua, Inc. is the data controller of your personal information.
Last Updated: October 1, 2017
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED
1.1 Information You Provide to Us. We collect personal information you provide directly to us which may include name, email address, mailing address, payment information, phone number, information about your company and current position, and any other information you provide to Azuqua voluntarily or which we deem reasonable or necessary for the purpose of providing our Service to you.
1.2 Log Information. When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect and store certain information in log files. We log information about your use of the Services, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, pages viewed, search terms, operating system, access times, and clickstream data.
1.3 Device Information. We may collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
1.4 Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. We use various technologies to collect information when you visit our Site, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that may contain information such as your username and password to help us recognize the pages you have visited, improve User experience and future visits as well as direct more relevant advertisements. By gathering and remembering information about website preferences through cookies, we can provide a better web and marketing experience. Cookies do not give access to Users’ computers, and the information we collect through cookies does not include personal information. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails to help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
1.5 Information Collected From Other Sources. We may now or in the future receive information about you from third parties. For example, if you access our Site or Service through a third party connection, or connect an application to Azuqua, the third party may pass certain information about your use of its service to Azuqua. This information could include, but is not limited to, the User ID associated with your account, an access token necessary to access that service, and any information that you have permitted the third party to share with us. When we access these third party applications on your behalf, the third party application provides us with access to certain data. We will use, store and disclose this data in accordance with this Policy.
2. USE OF INFORMATION
We may use your information to:
Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
Contact and communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events offered by Azuqua and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
Operate, administer, enhance, personalize, analyze and improve upon our products, our Sites (including the content and advertisements on our Website), the Service, technologies, communications and relationship with you;Perform any other function that we believe in good faith is necessary to protect the security or integrity of our Sites, our business, or our products or services; or
For other purposes, as disclosed to you at the point of collection or as required or permitted by law.
3. SHARING OF INFORMATION
With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
In response to a request for information if we are required by, or believe disclosure is required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process, including in connection with lawful requests by law enforcement, national security, or other public authorities;
Where we believe, in good faith, that it is desirable to do so for the purposes of a civil action, criminal investigation, or other legal matter;
If we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations to our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law third parties where we believe that it is prudent to do so for legal reasons, such as our belief that you have engaged in fraudulent activities;
To protect the rights, property and safety of Azuqua or others;
In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
Azuqua is not in the business of selling your information – we consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with third parties. Azuqua, like many businesses, sometimes hires, contracts, or otherwise retains other companies to perform business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another entity to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
4. ACCESSING, EDITING, AND REMOVING YOUR INFORMATION
Users may, in some cases, be able to update or change the personal information they have provided to us by logging into the Service and editing their account. Although most changes occur immediately, information may still be stored in a web browser’s cache. We take no responsibility for stored information in your cache, or in other devices that may store information, and disclaim all liability of such.
If you are an Azuqua customer and would like to gain access to, or request deletion of information we have collected as data controllers, please contact us at email@example.com. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to such queries within thirty (30) business days but are not liable for any failure to do so.
Azuqua has no direct relationship with the individuals, or companies with whom our customers may interact using the Service. Any such individual seeking access to, or who would like to correct, amend, or delete data which may be stored in the Service should direct the query to the applicable Azuqua customer acting as the data controller for such information.
5. DATA RETENTION
Azuqua will retain personal information we process on behalf of our customers or collect directly from our customers for as long as needed to provide Service to our customers, subject to our compliance with this Policy. We may further retain and use this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, maintain accurate accounting, financial and other operational records, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We have established internal policies for the deletion of data from customer accounts following termination of a customer’s subscription to the Service. Residual information about you may, from time to time, be retained in an Azuqua backup and/or database.
6. CHILDREN’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
Azuqua does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through our Service. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce our Policy by instructing their children never to provide Personal Information on our Service without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to Azuqua through our Service, please contact us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information from our databases.
7.1 Session Cookies. We utilize session cookies which allow us to uniquely identify your browser while you are logged in and to process your online transactions. Session cookies disappear from your computer when the web browser is closed or computer is turned off. We also utilize persistent cookies to make it easier to log into and use the Service. Persistent cookies remain on computers after the web browser is closed or the computer is turned off.
For more information about interest-based ads, or to opt out of having your web browsing information used in this way, please visit www.aboutads.info/choices. If you require more specific information as to the nature of the cookies utilized in the Service for purposes of fulfilling these obligations, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Site may contain links to third party websites and applications other than the Service, including websites and applications operated by affiliates and other third parties. Azuqua cannot control and is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such third party sites and applications. These third party websites are not screened for privacy or security issues by Azuqua, and you release us from any liability for the conduct of these third party websites.
9. PUBLIC FORUMS
The Service offers publicly-accessible blogs or community forums. Please be aware that any information you provide in these blogs or forums may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. If you elect to post something in a public area of our Service, any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings. If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users have copied or saved that information. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Azuqua is committed to protecting the security of personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and precautions to enhance the security of our Site and Service, and to help protect the confidentiality and security of personal information within the Service. For example, when you enter confidential information (such as login credentials or information submitted from within the Service) we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). While we strive to protect your personal information, Azuqua cannot ensure or guarantee that the personal information or private communications you transmit to us always remains confidential or secure, so when you choose to provide personal information or private communications to us, you do so at your own risk. Azuqua is not responsible for the functionality or security measures of any third party.
11. HOSTING AND DATA TRANSFER
12. YOUR CHOICES
12.1 Access Rights. If you are a resident of a country that provides you with the right to request a copy of the personal data Azuqua holds about you and/or to correct any inaccuracies within such data, and Azuqua is required by applicable laws to respond to such requests, then you may address such requests to the contact information provided in the “Contact Us” section below. Azuqua will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete information that we hold about you or to advise you if we are not required by applicable laws to comply with such requests.
12.2 Account Information. If you have registered for an account via our Services, you may update, correct or delete your account information by logging into your account online.
12.3 Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser; you will need to do this yourself from within your browser. Please note that our Sites may not be available or work properly once cookies are disabled.
12.5 Your Rights to Information about Sharing. Residents of California and residents of certain international countries may request certain details, pursuant to applicable laws, about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a resident of one of these jurisdictions and would like a copy of this notice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. CONTACT US
If you have questions regarding this Policy or about the privacy practices of Azuqua, please contact us at:
2211 Elliott Avenue, Suite 300
Seattle, WA 98121 U.S.A